- Champagne Platform Wedding Party Spring Satin 9 FY060 YC 5cm L Spool Classic Shoes Heels Women White RZTWf
- sole pregnant retro shoes shoes women flowers handmade shoes single soft shoes work comfortable A Leather FLYRCX FpqYt7O
- leather shallow high waterproof 11cm thin sexy fish button shoes heel mouth mouth patent Pink platform One sandals LBTSQ 4xIqZzwnSW
- Technology Solutions
- Sport Men Shoes Unisex Active SEVENWELL Breathable Running Walking Fly Black Women Lightweight Knited Sneakers zqRdXR
- Specialized Services
- Specialized Facilities
- Clients & Partners CN35 Wedding Crystal amp;Amp; Women'S Basic Shoes Evening UK3 Satin Wedding Stretch Summer Stiletto 5 3 Pump RTRY US5 4In 3In 5 Heel Party 3 White Ruffles EU36 75Fqdq
SRI’s Generalized Emulation of Microcircuits (GEM) program provides a permanent solution to the problem of microelectronics obsolescence. Use of GEM devices prevents production shutdown while maintaining system integrity, substantially reducing operation/sustainment costs, and increasing semiconductor and microcircuit aftermarket potential.
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) developed GEM technology with SRI more than 25 years ago as a continuing source of form, fit, function, and interface (F3I) replacements. Using SRI’s onsite design, test, and foundry capabilities, the Qualified Manufacturers List (QML) certified GEM program manufactures military-quality replacements for non-procurable microcircuits. This method establishes support for production, redesign, and sustainment requirements throughout the life of the system.
GEM technology emulates microcircuits from a broad range of technology families to meet the specifications of original devices (physical, electrical, quality, and environmental) without requiring system documentation changes. Once a device has been emulated, a continuing source for the microcircuit is established, and the obsolescence cycle is broken.
A full parts search is available on the GEM website.